7 Tips to help you choose the Perfect Stockings
- Fuse your shoe colour with the colour of your stockings to lengthen your legs.
- For very high, or over the knee, boots choose the most worn or economical tights as they tear easily.
- Be careful not to show the top of the tight if you wear shorts or skirts.
- Take advantage of wearing tighter garments with reducing tights.
- Explore the many options for compression stockings if you have problems with varicose veins or blood circulation.
- Be careful where you sit to not tear your stockings. Choose a medium thickness and be sure they’re resistant.
- Choose the right size of tights, by looking at the table in the packaging.
| Posted on August 11 2023